This is a really great thought together with over the course of this next blog I will try to answer the thought. One we can answer at Timberdise garden summer room
Is a log cabin a garden room or is a garden room different? I guess the quick answer is they are each kind of the exact same thing but what makes them different is the way they are constructed.
A log cabin is absolutely a garden room,but they may not look the exact same as a regular backyard garden room due to the cabins distinguishing aspect that make it look slightly different to backyard garden room but they each do completely the exact same thing. If you need more help visitTimberdise garden summer room
Never get a log cabin or a garden room confused with a summer season home,they are two very different things. The main one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the potential to be used all year round whereas a summer season home isn’t extremely suitable for use all throughout the winter. Sure,some people will use them in the winter but in comparison to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the exact same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are already in the design of a log cabin When you think about a garden room you think about the potential to have a supplemental room in the backyard garden that you can use for fairly much everything you want without all the increased costs that comes with a regular home extension.
Real benefits of a garden room or log cabin.
1. You do not have to worry about planning authorization (in almost all scenarios).
2. You do not have to worry about building contractors working on your property for weeks possibly months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the clutter together with dust.
4. Undoubtedly the most significant factor of all is the cost. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the cost together with time than a house extension.
5. The completed product is far more impressive together with eye catching than your regular home extension.
More recent research suggests that adding a log cabin or backyard garden room to your property will boost the value of your home. The common example is that a garden room or log cabin approximately ₤ 5k will add approximately ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a superb looking addition to your property than can be used for more or less everything,you are also adding much really needed value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the fundamentals,let’s take a more detailed look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a garden room.
1. Let’s look at the walls of a garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your normal backyard garden building. Economy cabins begin at a 19mm thick wall but when you go up to look at the superior cabins they begin at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the totally fabulous 70mm thick walls.
2. Timber is a natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the insulation you get. But what wood also is excellent at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the hot months the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another factor why a log cabin is a great option to have as your option for your ideal backyard garden room. The way the logs are constructed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working productively. The thickness of the wood also eliminates any need for any man-made insulation on the walls,you simply do not need it,thus saving you further money on wall insulation because the wood provides all you need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the option on all cabins to move up the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet once again add to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but once again when you move up to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will get an automatic move up for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which once again adds to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise garden log cabin